Every Tuesday, 12:00
Meet in the exhibition.
Join curator Sinéad Vilbar for a discussion of work from Reeds and Geese: Japanese Art from the Collection of George Gund III.
- June 20: Landscapes of Sesshū Tōyō
- June 27: Views of Xiao and Xiang
- July 11: Tea Ceramics
- July 18: Literature of the Five Mountains
- July 25: The Ashikaga Shogunal Collection
- August 1: Packaging: What’s in a Box?
- August 8: Mountings: Formats and Flexibility
- August 15: The Kano School
- August 22: Zen Figure Painting
- August 29: Modes and Memory