The CMA turns 100 years old this year! Celebrate the museum’s birthday by making a contribution to the our Centennial Annual Fund Appeal.
All gifts will provide the museum with important unrestricted operating support. From the presentation of our world-renowned collection to the organization of major exhibitions, the application of groundbreaking conservation techniques, and the development of rich educational programming, the investment of donors has impacted—and enhanced—everything that we do.
With your support each year, the museum is able to:
- Offer school tours to 24,000 children
- Produce a variety of on and off-site educational programs for more than 400,000 participants
- Entertain 80,000 spectators at Parade the Circle
- Present nearly 20 special exhibitions a year
- Spark creativity in 18,000 budding artists at Chalk Festival
- Engage 16,500 attendees during live performances and film programs
- Provide free admission for close to 600,000 museum visitors
By making a gift to the Centennial Annual Fund Appeal, you are not only supporting the core activities of the museum, but you are also furthering its mission and facilitating its future.
Gifts of $500 or more will be recognized in the philanthropy issue of Cleveland Art.
If you are considering a gift of $250 or more, you may wish to participate in the Circles program.
Annual Appeal 2016
Are you hoping to make a charitable gift to the museum before the end of the year? If so, please be sure to mark the important dates listed below to ensure that your contribution is appropriately credited for 2016:
- Contributions sent by U.S. Mail must have a check date and postmark date on or before Saturday, December 31.
- Online contributions can be made via credit card anytime on or before Saturday, December 31 by visiting ClevelandArt.org.
- Gifts of stock held by a broker should be received by the museum on or before Friday, December 30. If you need information about transfer instructions, please contact Shalmoli Frese at 216-707-2591 or sfrese [at] clevelandart.org.
As always, thank you for your support of the Cleveland Museum of Art. From our museum family to yours, we wish you a wonderful holiday season!