The museum’s Teen CO•OP gives teens a chance to express their creativity and change your experience at the museum. We are high school students from Greater Cleveland, and we like to make and enjoy art. We want to give you something by teens, for teens. Look for us at the museum throughout the year and during programs like Play Day, Open Studio, and Family Game Night. CO•OP members also work on projects such as the teen guide, gallery programming, short videos, and events for other teens.
Save the date for our next event:
Teen Night Friday, May 11, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
Purchase tickets here.
Interested in joining Teen CO•OP? Find out more below:
- The summer training session takes place on weekdays from July 23 to August 3, 2018.
- Students will participate in monthly family and public events, generally held on Friday evenings and Sundays at the museum.
- To qualify for the program, applicants must be high school students in grades 9 through 11 at the time of application. Preference will be given to teens with exceptional communication skills.
- The application period for this year’s program is now open. To apply, please complete the PDF application at the bottom of the page and send the application and two letters of reference (from a teacher, a coach, or another adult who is not a family member) to agandarilla [at] clevelandart.org or to the postal address below.
The Cleveland Museum of Art
c/o Arcelia Gandarilla
11150 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Applications are due by May 30, 2018.