Planning the perfect event is an art. Let us help you create something memorable.
local / passion for locally-grown food
authentic / seasonal, sustainable ingredients
custom / artful and creative menus designed by chef douglas katz
At the Cleveland Museum of Art, we believe every event can be custom-made and memorable. From private to public, intimate to grand, personal to corporate, we create flawless, one-of-a-kind events, surrounded by world-class art. While perusing the seasonal menus, you are encouraged to select from any of our exceptional items to create your own custom menu design. Our artful creativity and passion for fine locally-grown food makes it possible to tailor made-from-scratch menus, featuring the best seasonal ingredients. Under the leadership of Chef Douglas Katz, our culinary team seeks out local growers and producers, procuring the freshest regional food available to ensure that we serve only the best at your event. We do all the work so you don’t have to.
Our new dining options and event spaces include:
- Provenance Café, the all new museum café featuring freshly prepared casual dining fare with flavors of the season and influences from around the world. Seating for 60 within the café and additional atrium seating for 120.
- Provenance, a full service restaurant featuring Chef Katz’s globally inspired, locally sourced cuisine in a fine dining setting. Open for lunch and dinner during museum hours and available for rental for intimate private events after hours.
- Private dining room, located off the west terrace, offers seating for 100 for events during museum hours or after hours.
- Banquet room with seating for 128, available for dinners, receptions, and events of all sorts both during open hours and after hours.
- Gartner Auditorium can be rented by groups and organizations from throughout the community.
For more information, please contact our events department at 216-707-2141 or events [at] clevelandart [dot] org.
> Sign up for our e-newsletter
> See more event photos on our Pinterest board