Tax benefits per couple: $120 is not deductible for one year and $240 is not deductible for two year memberships.
Free admission to member parties and more.
All Fellow-level Members Receive
- Free, unlimited admission to all of the Cleveland Museum of Art ticketed exhibitions (two adult member tickets per visit)
- Six guest passes
- 50% off admission to ticketed exhibitions for members' guests
- Free admission to ticketed exhibitions for unlimited children, 18 and younger, when accompanied by a member
- Discounts to museum events and programs
- Priority registration and discounts for museum art classes for adults and children
- 15% discount in the museum store
- 10% discount in the museum restaurant and café
- Discounted flat rate parking (excludes special events)
- Complimentary parking on Wednesday and Friday evenings after 5:00 p.m.
- Member Appreciation Days
- Invitations to members-only special exhibition Preview Days
- Annual subscription to Cleveland Art members magazine
- Research library privileges
- Senior Member Day—Every Tuesday, members 65 and older receive free parking in the museum garage, free coffee in the café, and exclusive guided tours with docents
- Waived ticket fees on advance purchases
- Reciprocal privileges with the Ohio Reciprocal Program and at 25+ participating art museums nationwide entitle you to free admission at participating institutions
- Two free admissions to designated Supporting Circles receptions
- Recognition listing on the museum's website and in the philanthropy issue of Cleveland Art members magazine