- Save up to 20% off single ticket prices.
- Get the best seats and never worry about sold-out performances.
- Flexible to fit your schedule and interests—choose a packaged plan or create a custom package
- Your schedule changes? Exchange your tickets for another performance or donate them as a tax-deductible gift to the museum. Exchanges are subject to availability; tickets for exchange or donation must be returned in person or by phone to the museum’s box office at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled performance time.
- Our subscription packages are easy to follow, quick to purchase, and offer the best rates in the country.
THREE PACKAGED PLANS
Plan 1: All Concerts*
SAVE up to 20%!
*Excludes The Idan Raichel Project and The Art of Naqqali
Plan 2: VIVA!
SAVE up to 15%!
- Inca Son
- King Lear: Contemporary Legend Theatre of Taiwan
- Juan Siddi Flamenco
- Naseer Shamma & Ensemble
- Ana Moura: Fado of Portugal
- Oliver Mtukudzi (Atrium)
- Paris Combo
Plan 3: Gala
SAVE up to 15%!
- Prazak Quartet
- Jordi Savall & Hespèrion XXI
- Kronos Quartet
- Chanticleer (Atrium)
- The Cleveland Orchestra: California Masterworks (2 programs)
Create a custom package by selecting four or more concerts and save 5%.
SPECIAL ADD-ON PERFORMANCES
Add these (or other) performances to your subscription order (Plans 1–3) or include them in your custom package and save 5%.
- The Idan Raichel Project
- The Art of Naqqali: Master Storytellers of Iran
No tickets required for free concerts. Limited seating available on a first-come, first-served basis for concerts in the galleries. Free concerts do not count towards the four-concert minimum for custom packages!
- James Feddeck, solo organ
- “First Wednesdays” Chamber Music in the Galleries
- Available to 2011–12 series subscribers for renewal starting June 25
- New subscriptions available to museum members starting July 17
- New subscriptions available to nonmembers July 31
- Available to museum members starting August 21
- Available to nonmembers starting September 4
These programs made possible in part by the Ernest L. and Louise M. Gartner Fund, the P. J. McMyler Musical Endowment Fund, and the Anton and Rose Zverina Music Fund.
|Preferred hotel of VIVA! & Gala|