The Cleveland Museum of Art is excited to present Provenance, Provenance Café, and Catering by Provenance, a three-pronged dining concept created through an ongoing partnership between the museum, Bon Appétit Management Company, and celebrated chef Douglas Katz.
Provenance is a 76-seat fine dining restaurant and lounge that features locally sourced and globally inspired cuisine and a prix-fixe menu that complements current museum exhibitions.
- Saturday Brunch: 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. / Sunday Brunch: 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Lunch: Tuesday–Friday 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. Last seating occurs at 2 p.m.
- A light bar menu is served until 3:00 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- Dinner service is available Wednesday and Friday from 5 to 8 p.m. Last seating occurs at 8 p.m.
- A light bar menu is served until 8:30 p.m. Wednesday and Friday.
Reservations for brunch, lunch, and dinner can be made by calling (216) 707-2600 during business hours or online.
Provenance Café offers lunch, dinner, and snack options with an open kitchen concept where patrons can watch as chefs create their dishes. Open Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Grill and Salad Stations close at 3 p.m.), Wednesday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Grill and Salad Stations close at 7 p.m.)
Catering by Provenance offers best-in-class catering services for the Cleveland Museum of Art’s unique and breathtaking venues.
The name “Provenance” is derived from the French provenir, meaning “to come from.” The word refers to the chronology of ownership pertaining to a historical object or work of art. but can also be used when describing the origin of food—particularly food from local sources. Provenance, Provenance Café, and Catering by Provenance marry the concept of locally sourced foods with the lineages of nearly 45,000 objects in the Cleveland Museum of Art’s collection.