Ellen Wade Chinn Seminar Room
The seminar room is primarily intended to facilitate small group study and to serve as a facility for bibliographic instruction and electronic resources training. It may be reserved for small meetings by museum staff, seating up to twenty people comfortably. It may also be reserved by faculty in the CMA/CWRU Joint Program in Art History and Museum Studies for graduate classes. Currently seventeen chairs are provided.
- Eight tables (2.5 ft. x 5 ft.) with power and data hook-ups
- Seventeen chairs
- One large plasma screen
- Full wall whiteboard paint
- DVD/VCR player
- Wireless capability
Policies for use:
- Seminar room is to be reserved through Artifax or Event Online. Questions may be directed to Liz Berke at extension 2670.
- Meetings/classes may be scheduled from 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. No set up is possible prior to 9:00 a.m. unless approved by the Director of Library and Archives. All participants must be gone by 5:00 p.m.
- During the academic year the seminar room is available most Wednesdays until 7:00 p.m. All participants must be gone by 7:30 p.m. Contact Liz Berke at extension 2670 regarding specific hours.
- The tables are locked into position and may be rearranged by submitting a work order prior to your meeting through the facilities department.
- The room may be divided in half. A facilities work order is needed to move the wall.
- Those reserving the space are responsible for their own AV set-up.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the seminar room.
- Coats, briefcases, book bags, backpacks, etc. are not permitted in the seminar room and must be checked at the north lobby coat check.
- Cell phones should be turned off or silenced when in the seminar room and library.