Each Friday evening, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Provenance will feature a select beverage “tasting” menu and pair it with complimentary small bites from the chef served outside on the open-air rooftop terrace located above the restaurant.
Along with dazzling views of the museum gardens and Wade Lagoon, guests can enjoy great music, the inventive palate pairings listed below, and specially priced fine wines and craft beers.
- July 11: American craft beers with complimentary cheese and charcuterie
- July 18: Summertime wines featuring Italian Pinot Grigio with complimentary Mediterranean flatbread
- July 25: Herb-infused cocktails with complimentary array of dips, spreads, and breads
- Aug. 1: Premium Tequilas with complimentary smoked chicken-manchego quesadilla
- Aug. 15: International sparkling wines with complimentary fruits and imported cheeses
- Aug. 22: Single barrel bourbons with complimentary roasted pork and shaved beef sliders
- Aug. 29: Premium vodkas with complimentary house-pickled vegetables and cured meat
No reservations are necessary for the rooftop events and beverage tasting flights cost will range from $8–$10. Should inclement weather occur, Tastings on the Terrace will be held on the interior upper allee that overlooks the atrium.