Group Sales for Special Exhibitions
Adult, Senior, and College/University Student Groups
Let us help you arrange a memorable trip for your group. The Cleveland Museum of Art offers discount admission and docent-led tours to ticketed special exhibitions for groups of ten or more. We can help you to plan your visit to the museum, and to arrange activities while you’re here in University Circle.
In addition, we offer docent-led, guided tours of the special exhibition for a small donation. All requests are subject to guide availability and can accommodate 25 people per tour.
For further information or to book your group trip, please fill out our online request form, email, or call 216-707-2752 at least three weeks prior to your preferred dates.
Email: Adult and Senior Citizen tours, groupsales [at] clevelandart [dot] org, or college/university tours, jgray [at] clevelandart [dot] org.
Call: Adult and Senior Citizen tours, 216-707-2752, or college/university tours, 216-707-2460.
Group Rates for Sicily: Art and Invention between Greece and Rome
Adult, Senior Citizen, and College/University Student Group Rates
- Groups of 10 or more: $12 per person
- There is a $25 suggested donation* for docent-led tours; however, all requests are subject to guide availability and can accomodate 25 people per tour.
- Members of the museum are always free and do not need to pay the $12 group fee. Simply provide a list of museum member's names and member numbers. Those memberships will be verified and their tickets will be included in the group tickets.
- The audio guide for Sicily: Art and Invention Between Greece and Rome is included in the price of admission. We do not take reservations for audio guides, they are provided on a first come/first serve basis.
- Discounted rates and docent-led tours for Sicily: Art and Invention Between Greece and Rome are available Sunday, October 13th–Sunday, December 22, 2013. Discounted group rates or docent-led tours are unavailable the first two weeks or last two weeks of the exhibition.
- To officially confirm your reservation, payment must be received two weeks before your scheduled visit.
- Note, due to high demand, Sicily: Art and Invention Between Greece and Rome is a timed-ticket exhibition. When booking your trip, you will be asked to select a time for your group to enter the special exhibition galleries. You should enter the exhibition galleries no more than 30 minutes after this time. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your tickets will not guarantee immediate entry to the exhibition. Once you enter the exhibition, you may stay as long as you wish, however upon exiting, please be aware that there is no re-entry to the exhibition.
*Your donation helps purchase educational material for our docent volunteers.
For information on adult group tours of the permanent collection click here.