There’s nothing better than tagging along on a public tour to learn new perspectives and hear great storytelling about the works in our collections. Public tours are offered daily at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. Tours depart from the Information Desk in the Ames Family Atrium. Additional tours are offered Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 1, 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 2, 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 3, 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 3, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 4, 1:00 p.m.
Am I really old, already?—Mike Kaplan
- Sunday, October 4, 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 6, 11:00 a.m.
City Life—Betty Jo Scurei
- Tuesday, October 6, 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesdy, October 7, 1:00 p.m.
Art of Northern Europe—Elaine Hopkins