There’s nothing better than tagging along on a public tour to learn new perspectives and hear great storytelling about the works in our collections. Public tours are offered daily at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. Tours depart from the Information Desk in the Ames Family Atrium. Additional tours are offered Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 26, 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 27, 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 28, 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 29, 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 29, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 30, 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 30, 2:00 p.m.
What are They Holding?—Elaine Hokins
Women as Dieties, Artists, and Subjects—Margie Moskovitz
Love and Marriage—Elaine Hopkins
The Year 1,000—Kathleen Hickman
How Green was my Gallery—Karen Hahn
Age of Discovery—Kathleen Hickman
World of Cloth/Textiles in the CMA—Beth Desberg
Early Christian Art—Bill Ott
Olmec and Maya Cultues—Bill Ott