There’s nothing better than tagging along on a public tour to learn new perspectives and hear great storytelling about the works in our collections. Public tours are offered daily at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. Tours depart from the Information Desk in the Ames Family Atrium. Additional tours are offered Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 28, 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 28, 1:00 p.m.
Landscape as a Metaphor—Susan Manross
- Wednesday, July 29, 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 30, 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 31, 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 1, 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 1, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 2, 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 2, 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 4, 11:00 a.m.
Painting the Modern Garden Teasers—Mike Kaplan
- Tuesday, August 4, 1:00 p.m.
Lacking Depth?—Maya Hercbergs
- Wednesday, August 5, 1:00 p.m.
Take Me to Your Leader—Joan Kohn
- Thursday, August 6, 1:00 p.m.
The Path to Modernity—Jack Wilson
- Friday, August 7, 1:00 p.m.