Composition in Oil or Acrylic Supply List
Composition in Oil or Acrylic
Instructor: Susan Gray Be
Dates: Thursdays, October 21 – November 11, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Below is a list of suggested materials for purchase. If you already have individual items on this list, please do not feel obligated to repurchase them. If you have questions about purchasing new supplies or using existing supplies, please contact Susan Gray Be at sgraybe [at] gmail.com.
- Option 1: Purchase a kit of oil painting supplies: Oil or acrylic set
- In addition to a kit, Ultramarine Blue
- Option 2: Use exisiting oil or acrylic paint(s). Required colors are: Naples Yellow Light, Cadmium Red Hue, Burnt Sienna, Hansa Yellow Light, Alizarian Crimson, Phthalo Blue, Phthalo Green, Yellow Ochre, Ivory Black, Ultramarine Blue, and Titanium White)
- Three square (12" x 12") and/or rectangular (16" x 20") canvases
- Sable brush: Round, size 1-4
- Sable brush: Filbert shaped sable, size 4-5
- Several medium size boar hair or synthetic filbert brushes, sizes 6 or 8
- Gamsol or stand oil in jars (baby food or mustard jars)
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email familyyouthinfo [at] clevelandart.org or call (216)-707-2643.