Drawing in the Galleries Supply List
Drawing in the Galleries
Instructor: Susan Gray Be
Dates: Tuesdays, October 19 – November 9, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Below is a list of suggested materials for purchase. If you already have individual items on this list, please do not feel obligated to repurchase them. If you have questions about purchasing new supplies or using existing supplies, please contact Susan Gray Be at sgraybe [at] gmail.com.
- 2 Boxes of Extra Soft Vine Charcoal
- 1 French Stump Packet (Medium size stumps)
- 4 Kneaded Erasers (Small)
- 1 Pad of Smooth Bristol (14” x 17”)
- 1 Pad of Smooth Newsprint (14" x 17")
- 1 Ebony Pencil
- 1 Pencil Eraser (Rubber)
- 1 Set of Conte Pastel Pencils (Full range of colors)
- 1 Set of Soft Pastels (Assorted colors, any brand)
- 1 Box of Conte Crayons (Sticks, full range of colors)
- 4 Sandpaper Pads
- 1 Pad of Stonehenge Pastel Paper (11" x 14") or 1 Pad of a Pastel Paper of Choice (11" x 14")
- 4 Sheets of Colorfix Sanded Pastel Paper (9" x 12," choose your own colors)
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email familyyouthinfo [at] clevelandart.org or call (216)-707-2643.