Join us in person at the museum for a socially distanced, festive fall celebration. The event is a thank you to our members who sustain our commitment to making great art free for everyone.
Enjoy an advanced preview of the fall exhibition Picturing Motherhood Now, opening to the public on Saturday, October 16.
Explore the 2021 reinstallations of the S. Mueller Family Galleries of Contemporary Art and the Islamic gallery.
View the museum’s current exhibitions, including the following:
- Collecting Dreams: Odilon Redon
- Ashcan School Prints and the American City, 1900–1940
- A New York Minute: Street Photography, 1920–1950
- Fashioning Identity: Mola Textiles of Panamá
- Medieval Treasures from Münster Cathedral
Plus . . .
- A cash bar—wine, beer, and a specialty cocktail
- Complimentary parking
And Leadership Circle members enjoy complimentary cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres in Provenance.
To assist with health concerns, the entire museum is open for the event, so guests may roam freely and explore on socially distanced, self-guided tours. All guests are required to wear masks in the museum.
Creative cocktail attire is encouraged.
Advance tickets are required. Reserve your tickets online HERE or by phone at 216-421-7350.
One ticket for Friend level membership; two for Partner level memberships and above.