The Gift Planning Advisory Committee
This intimate committee comprises a small group of active gift and estate planning professionals dedicated to the mission and vision of the Cleveland Museum of Art.
The ultimate goal is to continue to build a network of committed estate and financial planning professionals who will serve as a resource to the museum’s gift planning staff by acting as museum ambassadors in the community and to their clients, and by introducing and encouraging support of the Cleveland Museum of Art when the opportunity arises.
- serve as ambassadors in the greater Cleveland community,
- are resources to the museum’s gift planning staff, and liaisons to introducing new gift planning professionals to the museum,
- assist in the planning of the annual professional’s breakfast (including, but not limited to, requesting sponsorship of the breakfast from their company),
- each host a biennial gift planning professionals cultivation luncheon, and
- each make an annual contribution to the museum of $500 or greater.
Wellspring Financial Advisors
Leigh H. Carter
Relationship Manager, Wealth Advisory
David Dickenson III
Dickenson & Associates LLc
Deviani M. Kuhar
Chair, Business Succession Planning and Wealth Management Practice Group
Linda M. Olejko
Business Development Director
Glenmede Trust Company, Na
Fareed Siddiq, CFP
Wealth Management Advisor
The Siddiq Wealth Management Group
IMMEDIATE PAST CHAIR
McDonald Hopkins, LLC