People who support the Annual Fund have an immediate and meaningful impact on the day-to-day operations of the museum. These gifts touch every facet of the institution, from the upkeep and maintenance of galleries and public spaces to the community and education programs that inspire hundreds of thousands of people each year.
Gifts to the Annual Fund are fully tax deductible and support essential operations that enable the museum to deploy its resources where they are needed most.
Because of your contributions each year the museum is able to:
- Maintain free admission for more than 864,000 visitors
- Offer school tours to 37,000 children a year
- Produce colorful off-site programs, including Parade the Circle and the City Stages concerts held at West 29th Street, which drew 142,000 people in 2018
- Present more than a dozen major exhibitions a year
- Increase the impact of the museum’s website and ArtLens app, which received a combined 2.4 million individual visits in the most recent budget year.
By donating to the Annual Fund, you are enriching the core activities of the museum and preserving the Cleveland Museum of Art as a center of art and culture in our community.
If you are considering a gift of $250 or more, you may wish to participate in the CMA Insider Membership Program.
As always, thank you for your support of the Cleveland Museum of Art.
There are many ways to support the museum. Several options are outlined below. If you have questions about how to make your gift, please contact us at 216-421-7350. Thank you so much for your support!
Gifts of Cash via Check or Credit Card
Member and Donor Center
The Cleveland Museum of Art
11150 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
On the web
Gifts of Stock
We can work with your broker to arrange a gift of stock, which may allow you to avoid capital gains tax.
Direct Transfer though an IRA
Donors 70½ or older can make a gift directly from an IRA due to the permanent extension of the IRA charitable rollover provision.
Gifts through a Charitable Trust, Foundation, or Donor-Advised Fund
Donors may make a donation through a charitable trust, foundation, or donor-advised fund.