NEW! Studio Go is now available for your indoor programs and events. Book now!
Studio Go, the CMA’s mobile art van, provides art-making activities and exploration for people of all ages, sparking curiosity and creating deeper connections to the museum’s world-renowned collection. Studio Go travels to Greater Cleveland community events and festivals from spring through fall.
Studio Go is now available for indoor events at schools, libraries, and other community organizations.
Choose from a variety of art-making activities that allow exploration of new art forms, promote expression of creativity, and encourage play and fun!
- Printmaking with foam
- Hand-puppet friends
- Weaving on cardboard looms
- Drawing basics
- Painting with watercolors
- Pottery and patterns
- And more!
Information about Booking Studio Go for Your Event
- Studio Go can be booked for single outdoor community events or festivals and for single or multiple indoor class/group visits. Only one art activity may be selected per visit.
- A minimum two hours and a maximum of four hours per visit are required for booking. If your program does not match these parameters, please contact studiogo [at] clevelandart.org to discuss alternative arrangements.
- For indoor classroom settings, adult chaperone(s) and/or teacher(s) must remain in the space during the visit. One adult per 15 children suggested.
- Studio Go is free for schools, public libraries, organizations that provide free services for community members, and community events with no admission fees. Please contact studiogo [at] clevelandart.org if your program does not match these parameters to discuss alternative arrangements.
- Activities are suitable for ages five and up. Please contact studiogo [at] clevelandart.org to discuss visits for groups of children younger than five years old.
- Please note: Each booking request will be evaluated to determine that it meets Studio Go’s purpose, parameters, and availability. Submitting a request does not guarantee an approved booking.
For additional questions regarding reservation policies or information about Studio Go, please email studiogo [at] clevelandart.org.
Use #CMAStudioGo to follow us on social media!