Self-Guided School Tours
- Self-guided groups are welcome to schedule tours in the permanent collection and ARTLENS galleries beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- With advance notice, self-guided groups are permitted to complete scavenger hunts or worksheets. Only pencils, not pens, may be used in the galleries.
- Backpacks and radios are not permitted in the galleries.
- Please note that lunch spaces at the museum are extremely limited. You must indicate a need for lunch space when completing your online registration form. These few areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Assigned lunch timeslots are 30 minutes and available between 11:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Because multiple schools use our lunch commons, please allow 25 minutes maximum to enjoy your lunch and to depart on time.
- Please allow at least four weeks’ notice when scheduling your preferred date through the online registration form. For more information, call 216-707-2665.