Self-Guided School Tours
- Only pencils, not pens, may be used in the galleries.
- Backpacks and radios are not permitted in the galleries.
- Small group sizes are recommended. If you are bringing multiple classes, we recommend 1 chaperone per 10 students.
- Please note that lunch spaces at the museum are currently unavailable.
- If you would like help planning your self-guided visit, please book an appointment with our Teacher Concierge.
- Directions and parking information can be found here.
- Please register with as much advance notice as possible. For more information, email SchoolPrograms [at] clevelandart.org.
All education programs at the Cleveland Museum of Art are underwritten by the CMA Fund for Education. Major annual support is provided by the Womens Council of the Cleveland Museum of Art. Generous annual support is provided by Brenda and Marshall Brown, Florence Kahane Goodman, Eva and Rudolf Linnebach, and the Kelvin and Eleanor Smith Foundation. Additional annual support is provided by Gail Bowen in memory of Richard L. Bowen, the M. E. and F. J. Callahan Foundation, Mr. and Mrs. Walter R. Chapman Jr., Char and Chuck Fowler, the Giant Eagle Foundation, the Logsdon Family Fund for Education, Roy Smith, and the Trilling Family Foundation.