Looking for events, exhibitions, or other info?
- News Release (447) Apply News Release filter
- Magazine Article (396) Apply Magazine Article filter
- Page (387) Apply Page filter
- Document (128) Apply Document filter
- Collection Department (19) Apply Collection Department filter
- Curator (18) Apply Curator filter
- Exhibition (18) Apply Exhibition filter
- Collection in Focus Article (10) Apply Collection in Focus Article filter
- Affiliate Group (9) Apply Affiliate Group filter
- Lecture (7) Apply Lecture filter
- Performance (7) Apply Performance filter
- Special Event (7) Apply Special Event filter
- In-house Education Program (6) Apply In-house Education Program filter
- Contact (4) Apply Contact filter
- Other event (2) Apply Other event filter
- Tour (2) Apply Tour filter
- Member Magazine (1) Apply Member Magazine filter
Parade the Circle, one of Cleveland’s most impactful cultural events, is an annual art parade that fills Wade Oval with lively sounds and colors, f
Participants create their own costumes, masks, and giant puppets made with the guidance of staff artists at the Community Arts Center.
The Cleveland Museum of Art’s Parade the Circle returns on June 13.
A favorite Cleveland family tradition, the Cleveland Museum of Art’s Parade the Circle returns for the 25th year on Saturday, June 14 at noon. This annual art parade will fill Wade Oval with lively sounds and colors, featuring innovative costumes, giant puppets and handmade masks created by international and national artists as well as Greater Cleveland artists, families, schools and community groups.
Robin VanLear Artistic Director of Community Arts
As with most public gatherings this past year, Parade the Circle, the CMA’s signature event to kick off the summ
The parade theme helps to unify parade entries, especially the major ensembles. Groups are not required to follow it, but may find it a helpful guide in designing their own entries.
CLEVELAND (April 28, 2010) — A favorite Northeast Ohio family tradition, Parade the Circle returns this summer with an all-new Afr
Cleveland (April 30, 2021) – The Cleveland Museum of Art (CMA) today announced that its Community Arts Center, in the Clark-Fulton